Wednesday 29 July 2009

stuck for words.


And now it really hits me, I was nothing more than your favorite soundtrack. I was played till I skipped and scratched on nearly every track. You pulled me out whenever you needed something for a party or when life hurt you a little too much. When you fancied a little thrill, a little cheering up, a smile to be put on your face, a happy moment, a high, and tossed back into the pile untill the next time. & Well, I'm touched, but I'd love to be more than the record in the pile, or the background music. I can't be used, and set aside to gather dust, but I can be worn down. So be honest, I'm the track that's been over-played and i'm not quite the same as before, so why not put me back in the pile because I know i'll be someone's very favourite song someday soon, and it'll never grow old.


No comments:

Post a Comment