Saturday 15 August 2009

Pour me out, and start again.

First Five changes:
1. Eat less, weigh less.
2. Take risks, and let myself fall.
3. Sort out my future.
4. Stop bitching. End of.
5. Stop pretending.

In light of a "new" me, I figured it was time for a little honesty;

1. I find it genuinely impossible to let anyone in, so I push them away, run away, or make up stupid excuses to make it seem okay.


2. I'm a complete control freak, and I absolutely hate it.


3. I'm terrified that people who love me, don't really love the real me, and that anyone in the future that may do too, will also fall for the facade, and one day they'll turn around and leave, because i'm not what they expected.


4. I wish I was thin because I know that it stops me from achieveing so much.


5. I will never forget how fast your heart was beating.


6. I created the biggest problem in my life, to use as an excuse for other ones, and now i'm trapped.


7. Every time you send me a song I analyse every word in the lyrics, and wonder whether they have any truth in them whatsoever.


8. I talk about people behind their back's.

9. Sometimes I say I watch a show somebody else does, for conversation sake. And when they ask about specific episodes I'll say "Oh, no. I don't think I saw that one."


10. I don't believe in half of what I preach to other's, but I wish I could, so I carry on.


11. I always want to be somebody else.

12. I wish I lived in America.


13. I take so much for granted, and it slips right through my hands.




1 comment:

  1. I know exactly who you are and I love you.
    As long as your there I can deal with everything else.
    I'm going to hold your hand so tight you can't run away from me, and i am never running away from you.
    It's just not going to happen.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete