Monday 15 June 2009

Deheading :)

I'm not in a thinky mood, I fancy a quiz.

Explain what triggered your last kiss?
It was a goodbye.

Have you ever looked someone straight in the eyes and told them a lie?
A white lie, I think.

Who can make you feel better in a difficult situation?
Reassuring words, especially from my sister.

If you could have anyone you want, who would it be?
Umm.

Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?
Of course.

What color are your eyes?
Brown.

Who was your crush in 5th grade?
Urrrrrrrm, Who knows.

About how many hours of sleep did you get last night?
About 5, not enough :(

Is your hair naturally straight?
I wishhhhhhhhhh.

Is there something you want to say to someone but can't/won't?
Obviously.

Do you wish anyone in particular was still in your life?
Yes.

Are relationships ever really worth it?
Yes, when you're both ready, they work that way.

Who sung the song you last listened to?
I can't remember.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Not sure.

Who was the last person to text you?
Oh, i need to check my phone - as I last remember, L'retta.

What's the weather like outside?
Sunny and warm, loooovely.

Who are you thinking about right now?
The work I should go and do, now.

Do you believe exes could really ever be "just friends"?
I believe so, yeah. I am.

Did you sing at all today?
I always sing, whether my throat hurts or not, I just sing sing sing.

What is your current desktop picture?
A finger star.

How many people have you had feelings for this year?
2.

Could you ever be friends with someone who hurt you badly?
Yes, because it's only people who mean a lot that can truly hurt you badly.

Is there something you're looking forward to?
Next years holiday, ahaha. Not sure.

The person you fell hardest for died today, how would you feel?
Feel so weirdly empty, and horrid. and numb.

If you were in the hospital would your number one come see you?
No doubt.

Its 4 in the morning, your phone rings, who is it?
One of my good friends, or my sister.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Yup, eventually.

To get with someone of the opposite sex, have you ever faked being drunk?
Nope.

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
Me,

Does sex mean love?
No!

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yaha.

Are you mad at someone right now?
Myself.

What are you plans for tomorrow?
School, ballet.

When was the last time you talked to one of your friends?
Just a second ago.

Where will you be in an hour?
Doing work :(

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Urmmm, family friend.

Did you ever see the movie Pearl Harbor?
Yes, it's so sad.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Mum.

Are you on a Laptop or Computer right now?
My laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment