Friday 5 June 2009

Fall back into my life.


I need you back in so many more ways than one. You kept my feet on the ground. You knew, and you didn't run away. You didn't pretend it was unreal, you believed, you helped; you listened. I miss you, come back, i need you.
I thought I was going to be okay, and if it is selfish to say I want you back, then so be it. I am selfish. You made me secure, you let me open up, and let you in. You left, and my heart broke and spilt out everywhere. Pieces were left around, and i have to gather them up.
But none of that matters.
I miss you.
selfish, or not selfish. I know people do not see you as I do, and may not understand, or even remotely care.
But please, fall back into my life, soon.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww smelly thats sooo cute !!!!! who is it ??? andrew ? hmmmm a family mamber ??? lol im curious now ! (:
    lovefaithpeace
    xCx

    ReplyDelete