Saturday 9 May 2009

[130] Health-Kick,

I need a massive change.



I'm going on a massive health-kick, i need to change me.

I need to like me.



Fallen in unrequited love once more.

Hmmmm, it's true, there are always some people you are weaker around.
some people you always find yourself drifting back to.

and when they appear with arms open, it's hard not to collapse back into them.

I know that if i wasn't hopelessly convincing myself that i am not falling for another guy.

i'd fall back into his life.

easily.



Quote for today:

She's just scared. Scared to get too close,
scared to get hurt, scared to be too vulnerable.
Realize that she just wants to see if you
care enough to do something about it
and never let go of her.



dare. Pictures, Images and Photos



we all have secrets. don't think i don't. because i do.
and if you knew, it'd ruin your ideas of me completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment