Sunday 31 May 2009

Simplicity and Wonder

I didn't really expect to be up this late, or early, whatever way you look at it.
I just looked out my curtains, and saw the sun rise, and now i think i might as well not even go to bed because i need to get up and revise tomorrow as well.
but I think if i go to bed now, and get up at 10:30 latest, that's 6 and a half hours sleep.

Only trouble being - i'm not tired.
anyway, this was a useless and completely pointless blog.
I just thought i'd write about seeing the sunrise.

:)

Quote 001.
It's the nights that turn into early mornings, and the unexpected, yet unending sunrises and sunsets that she lives for. The summer nights that turn into the next day, with no apparent reason. She does it for the sake of doing so. The sake of living and breathing simplicity and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment