Sunday 31 May 2009

For the dream,

I find it really sad that I can only write this because I need a break from biology. I know so much it's coming out of my ears, but yet there is still topics upon topics I don't know.
I am not creative today.
Today, i am dull. I hate being uncreative, I am drained.
This is probably the shortest blog ever.
meh.


Quote 001.
I guess I've never really understood myself, enough to make my own real decisions. I know what I like, and dislike, but I do not know myself deep down, the ins and the outs and the way I work. I know i can feel everything at once, or nothing at all. I know I could be the happiest I've ever been with just a few special people. I know I could dance for hours, and talk all night, and laugh untill I cry about something so small that it has next to no significance. But when it comes down to it, I don't know myself, because none of these things could shape my future. These things can't make my decisions for me, and that, that's where I get lost.

Quote 002.
My dream is to be happy. I'm not working hard for the grades to get me somewhere in life, I'm working for the grades to get me something out of life - Happiness; that is what i'm working towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment